As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. However, when you register to use a CLIQSTOCK site and order products or services as a CLIQSTOCK subscriber in order to provide the services to you, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- • Contact information such as your name, phone number, Whatsapp number, address and email address; and
- • Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card and or bank account number, IFSC Code etc. used for online wire transfers;
- • Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type; and
- • Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases and the Content that you license from us.
- If you submit content to CLIQSTOCK for licensing, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- • Contact information such as your name, phone number, primary address, and email address.
- • CLIQSTOCK may verify this information by asking you to either: a) upload a scan of a government issued ID (which will be stored securely AWS servers); or b) provide a credit card number. If used to verify your identity, your credit card number will be used solely for the purpose of verifying your name and address. The credit card number will not be stored.
- • Payment and contributor information including, but not limited to, payout method, payout email, desired display name, content focus, camera equipment, and information about your skill level and creative process.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
As is true of most websites, when you use the Site, CLIQSTOCK may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We use these environmental variables to facilitate and track your use of the Site and its services. CLIQSTOCK also uses such environmental variables to measure traffic patterns on the Site. To better understand the needs of our visitors to the Site we may occasionally match such information with your Personal Information.2. Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences
You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by clicking on the link, "My Account", where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately. If you are a contributor, you can change your profile here. For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting support. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable timeframe.3. How Your Personal Information Is Used
- • Authenticate and provide access to the CLIQSTOCK website and services.
- • Process your financial transactions.
- • Send renewal confirmations.
- • Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- • Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns. Administer your account.
- • Send you requested product or service information.
- • Keep you informed about special offers and services of CLIQSTOCK and selected third parties. Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results.
- • Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- • Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings; and
- • Customize your experience, including targeting our services, search results, and offerings to you.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
In certain situations, CLIQSTOCK may be required to comply with legal obligations to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Where required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on CLIQSTOCK), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you in order to comply with our legal obligations if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.4. Legal Bases for Processing
For individuals located in European Economic Area (EEA) and UK, we rely on the following legal bases for the processing of your personal data:
Where processing is necessary to perform our contract with you:
- • Providing access to the CLIQSTOCK websites and services to fulfill the terms of your contract;
- • Customizing your experience, including targeting our services, search results, and offerings to you.
- • Providing information so that you can make decisions about CLIQSTOCK services;
- • Processing your financial transactions and sending you order / renewal confirmations;
- • Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users;
- • Responding to your customer service requests, questions and concerns; administering your account.
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person:
- • Investigating and protecting against intellectual property infringement; confirming the validity of licenses to CLIQSTOCK content;
- • Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding violations of our Terms of Service.
- Processing in furtherance of CLIQSTOCK’s legitimate interests:
- • Providing, improving and customizing our website and services;
- • Administering our operations and meeting our contractual obligations to our customers and contributors;
- • Analyzing and understanding how our online platforms are being used;
- • Maintaining the security and integrity of our websites and services;
- • Sending you requested product or service information and keeping you informed about special offers and services of CLIQSTOCK and selected third parties;
- • Administering promotions and sweepstakes;
- • Research and product/service development for the improvement of our Site, services and offerings.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with CLIQSTOCK’s legal obligations, including:
- • Investigating and protecting against intellectual property infringement, fraud, spam, harassment, crime and security risks;
- • Compliance with money laundering, bribery, corruption, and applicable sanctions laws and regulations; and
- • Meeting financial reporting and other obligations under applicable securities laws.
- 5. Information Sharing with Service Providers / Agents
- CLIQSTOCK uses one or more outside banking and or credit card processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for CLIQSTOCK.
- We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
- 6. Data Retention and Data Portability
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active and your information is needed to provide you services, as necessary to validate or enforce the licenses to use Content, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. Once you deactivate your account or your account is terminated due to any reasons all your personal information is deleted along with. If you are unable to access your account, please contact email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- 7. Your Choices (Opt Out)
- CLIQSTOCK does not sell your personal data or personal information to any third party. We do use third party advertising services to manage the advertisements that we place on other sites.
- CLIQSTOCK will only use your personal information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement and will not use your personal information for a purpose that is materially different without your express authorization.
- You may "opt out" of receiving CLIQSTOCK's email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by clicking on the "My Account" link on the Site and making the appropriate selections. CLIQSTOCK will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service or Contributor Terms of Service, as applicable. In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site and bill related notices. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account.
- 8. Protection of Your Personal Information
- The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways.
- • Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which you should not divulge to anyone.
- • Your Personal Information resides on secure servers that only selected CLIQSTOCK personnel and contractors have access to via password.
- • When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using transport layer security technology
- We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- If you have any questions about security on our Web Sites, you can send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9. Cookie and Tracking Technologies
- The Site may automatically collect information as you browse, such as Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
- We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and provide site functionality.
- Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by CLIQSTOCK, analytics services and service to provide site features and functionality. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- • We partner with a third party to manage our advertising on other sites.
- You can find more information about the cookies and third party advertising partners in our Cookie Statement.
- 11. Non-Discrimination
- CLIQSTOCK will not discriminate against any user. We will not deny services from users who exercise rights under a privacy law and we do not charge different prices to users who choose to exercise rights under applicable privacy law.
- 12. Links to third party sites
- 13. Social Media Widgets
- 14. Single Sign-On
- You may be able to log in to our site using username and password which you have set up while registering with us. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
- 15. Referral Program
- Your referral code will be generated which you can find in account setting. If you choose to refer someone to our website that person after registering can use that referral code for subscription of our services. CLIQSTOCK stores this information for the sole purpose of tracking the success of our referral program, and managing access to Collections.
- 16. Children
- We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information please contact email@example.com to have the data removed and terminate the child's account.
- 17. Entities Collecting Personal Information
- Personal Information on this website is collected by CLIQSTOCK, LLP., Plot no 6, Survey no 38, Behind Vishal Furniture, Trajpar, Morbi, Gujarat, India - 363641 and its telephone number is +91 99781 43000.
- CLIQSTOCK, LLP.
- Attn: Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLIQSTOCK, LLP., Plot no 6, Survey no 38, Behind Vishal Furniture, Trajpar, Morbi, Gujarat, India – 363641, Telephone number is +91 99781 43000.
- 18. Privacy Complaints
- Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Personal Data, seek to update, delete or correct this Information, and request to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- To the extent that CLIQSTOCK's processing of your Personal Data is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, CLIQSTOCK relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. Where CLIQSTOCK processes certain Personal Data for CLIQSTOCK's own direct marketing purposes, you have a right to object to CLIQSTOCK's use of your Personal Data for this purpose at any time by clicking on the link, "My Account" and opting out from receiving all email.
- If you wish to make any other objection to the processor of your personal data, you may also object to processing by emailing email@example.com
- CLIQSTOCK, LLP.
- Attn: Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLIQSTOCK, LLP., Plot no 6, Survey no 38, Behind Vishal Furniture, Trajpar, Morbi, Gujarat, India - 363641 and its telephone number is +91 99781 43000